Life Outside the City Limits
Musk Thistle Identification and Control - Brent Meyer, Lancaster Weed Control Superitendant, explains why musk thistle has been designated a noxious weed in Nebraska, how to identify it and how to control. Fall is a great time for musk thistle control when new young plants are small and in the rosette stage.
- Gentle Giants: Big Spiders and Why They're Helpful
- Fall Weeds and Insects
- Fall Is An Excellent Time to Control Biennial Weeds, Including Musk Thistle, Dandelion and Henbit
- Pasture Management for Animals Benefit
- Keeping Livestock Healthy During the Season Changes
- The Great Shakeout this October
- Understanding the Water Filter in Your Refrigerator
- Plants That Take Patience Pay Off
- Golden Gingko
- Attractive Fall Shrubs
- Post Harvest Vineyard Management in Important
- Cold frames
- Life Below Our Feet
When harvesting your own produce for storage, or buying it locally in season, there are certain guidelines to follow which assure maximum quality and minimum spoilage of your stored food.
Cornell University Extension.